Reciprocating saw start-up inspection step：
- Ensure that the power supply and air pressure are normal, and check that there is no debris on the working surface.
- Check that the main saw and slot saw are in good condistion.
- Turn on the emergency stop switch and start the saw blade, feed the material on the worktable and press the saw seat lifting button.
4. Select the main saw speed and manual and automatic modes according to the process requirements.
- Main saw lifting rail lubrication and refueling: make sure to pull back and forth every shift after cleaning after shutdown (day and night shift/three times each)
- Clean the main saw: make sure to clean the saw lane after turning off the power and stopping the main saw (day and night shifts/once each)
- Clean and lubricate the guide rails. A. Make sure that the main saw is clean after the power is turned off, and the lubricating oil is wiped with an oil cloth. B. Use lubricating oil to wipe the guide rails (day and night shifts/one time each) before starting up every day.
- Operation console lubrication: make sure to clean after turning off the power, wipe and lubricate with oil cloth
- Clean the dust suction channel: make sure to use compressed air to clean after turning off the power and stopping the main saw (day and night shifts/one time each).
- Pneumatic triplex: clean the filter element and fill the pneumatic oil, observe and fill at any time.
Advantages of reciprocating saw:
1. The electronic speed control function can cut with different speeds for different materials.
2. Multi-level swing adjustment, imitating the user to move the saw blade up and down when cutting, so that the user can cut materials more quickly and effortlessly.
3. The base plate can be rotated, which is convenient for users to use tools.
4. With large stroke length, cutting is faster.
How to choose your saw machine?
1. Choose high-quality machines with reciprocating saw blades. The saw blade is an important consumable accessory of the saw. Only a good horse with a saddle can be more beneficial to the life of the saw blade.
2. Correct operation and adjustment are the most important factors to ensure the service life of reciprocating saw blade. To select a suitable cutting material and cutting saw blade, the width, tooth profile and tooth pitch of the saw blade are all very important factors.
3. Correct use of the rules, correct use and operation are also very important, including the gear adjustment of the cutting speed, the size of the feed pressure and the operating habits of the operators are all very important factors.
4. Use cutting fluid appropriately and correctly. When the reciprocating saw blade is cutting wood and plastic, generally soft materials, cutting fluid is generally not needed, but if cutting metal and other hard and hot materials, you need to add cutting fluid.